Refurbished Product Terms & Conditions
Ampro does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or
error-free and it does not cover the following:
– Cosmetic appearances such as scratches or normal wear and tear, breakages, dents.
– Damage from accidents, acts of God, fire and water.
– Minor white patches in the display.
– Operating the product internationally with different technical standards for which it was not
– Charging the battery with charger other than originally provided.
– Cost of recovering any program or data (If applicable).
The warranty is not applicable in following cases:
– The product is not used as mentioned in owner’s manual.
– Modification in Hardware and Operating System.
– As a result of accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate maintenance
or calibration, or other external causes.
– Operating outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation that shipped with
– Software, interfacing, parts, or supplies not supplied by Electronics Bazaar.
– Virus infection.
– Loss or damage in transit.
– This warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts and does not extend to any
product from which the serial number has been removed or that has been damaged or
– Modification or service by anyone other than:
– Ampro authorized service provider. The warranty is limited to the repair of
defect or replacement of part. Warranty repairs must be carried out by Ampro authorized service partner only. If repair is attempted by anyone other than
Ampro authorized service partner, the warranty will be void.
Ampro /Service partner is not responsible for the following:
– Any restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed when
the product was manufactured.
– Damage or loss of any program or data.
– Accessories such as removable storage media, screen protectors, cases, covers, etc. Kindly
ensure to remove them before handing over the product to Ampro Authorized